Brian Rohl, CPA/ABV/CFF
Brian Rohl is a manager in the Gampel Forensic and Valuation firm. Rohl has over five years of experience in the specialized fields of economic damages and business valuation and has prior experience as an auditor with a Big”4” accounting firm. Rohl’s expertise has been instrumental in assisting attorneys in resolving complex issues on many diverse and complex business damages cases. Rohl can discern the requisite significant and consequential issues in cases and address them with a thorough and complete analysis. Rohl has provided expert witness testimony before the United States District Court.
Rohl provides litigation support and forensic accounting related to economic damages, shareholder disputes, lost profits, business interruption claims, breach of contract, marital disputes, personal injury, lost wages, patent and trademark infringement, product liability, fraud, professional negligence, investigative accounting, and eminent domain.
Rohl assists in the performance of business valuations of entities in a variety of industries for estate and gift tax purposes, dissolution of marriage purposes, buy/sell engagements, shareholder disputes, intellectual property valuation, and other valuation and litigation purposes.
- B.S. Accounting and Finance, University of South Florida, Magna Cum Laude
- Participated in Fall 2013 – Spring 2014 Applied Securities Analysis Program as one of eight Student Equity Analysts. Program involved continuous evaluation of current equity holdings and regular presentation of prospective equity holdings and regular presentation of prospective equity holdings of the USF Student Managed Investment Fund.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of Florida
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)