Peter Gampel, ABV/CFF, ASA, CBV, CA “Leader in Litigation Support” by the South Florida Legal Guide.
Peter Gampel serves as the Managing Director at Gampel Forensic and Valuation firm located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He has extensive experience spanning over 35 years, which includes Big “4” CPA Firms in the areas of forensic accounting, business valuation and expert witness testimony.
Mr. Gampel’s expertise extends to many high-profile complex legal cases. His expert witness testimony has resulted in favorable outcomes for clients in District Court, Circuit Courts, Bankruptcy Court, Tax Court, American Arbitration Association, and Quebec Superior Court cases. He has also prepared reports and testified in matters related to intellectual property infringement disputes, bankruptcy, false advertisement claims, product liability, shareholder/marital disputes, breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duties, IRS disputes, personal injury, and employment litigation.
Mr. Gampel also offers business valuations for management buy-ins/buyouts, stock options, corporate tax planning, estate, and gift tax planning, minority interest valuations, fairness opinions, purchase price allocation, and goodwill intangible asset impairment., Furthermore, he has been appointed by the US Department of Justice for business valuation-related litigation and has been selected as a neutral third-party appraiser for business disputes.
Furthermore, Mr. Gampel has authored and published litigation and business valuation articles and has presented at the Florida Bar and other professional groups.
- Post Graduate Diploma, Public Accountancy, McGill University 1980
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting and Finance, 1977
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), State of Missouri
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), Quebec, Canada
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Senior Member of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA) in Business Valuation
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators (CBV) Chartered Business Valuator
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Miami Herald -2020-Is Your Business Protected from the Virus Fallout? It Depend
- Daily Business Review – 2019 – Company Forecasts or Projections – Fact or Fantasy? Can They Be Relied Upon?
- Daily Business Review – 2014- Strategies to Cash Out Stock in a Private Company
- Daily Business Review – 2013- Royalty Rates and Patent Valuation
- South Florida Legal Guide -2013- Passing Daubert
- South Florida Legal Guide -2008- Subsequent Events
- South Florida Business Journal
- Medical Business – South Florida Edition
- The Florida Bar Quarterly Report
- Business Valuation Review
- CA Magazine
- The Montreal Gazette Newspaper
- Lawyers Weekly
- The National– Law Publication